The Bella II Flip Flop by VIONIC has a manmade patent upper adorned with a delicate bow and trimmed with the Vionic logo. It boasts a microfiber-covered footbed and a botanical outsole design.
It is suggested to wear these shoes for just a few hours at a time for the first few days, to allow your body to adjust to the level of support - they will feel very different to regular shoes.
- Under 1" heel
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position
- Lightweight, flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce pressure on the feet, ankles and knees
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of plantar fasciitis, heel pain and knee pain, related to over pronation and flat feet
- Has the American Podiatry Association Seal of Acceptance
- Recommended by renowned M.D. Dr Andrew Weil
- For women's half sizes go down a size
Material & Care
- Wipe with damp cloth
Vionic BELLA II Flip Flop Black BE0515600